Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bonafide 1980's Mullett


Check this out, Ladies and Gents. This is a bonafide, genuine, 1980's mullett. You can stop laughing at anytime. I was looking through some pictures trying to recall what my natural hair color 'was'. It has been so long since I have seen it, that I honestly do not remember. Well, I can tell you what the natural color 'is' now but that is not the color I am trying to 'recall'. That is the color I am trying to 'forget'! The natural color of it now is white as anyone can tell by looking at the roots of it. Anyway, even though this 'hair do' (I use that term loosely when referring to this coiffure) in this picture is really, really bad, this is the natural color it was once. I am going to tell Nikki to strive toward more this 'mouse' shade of brown rather than the 'black as coal' brown that she used the last time. Another aspect that this picture demonstrates is that no matter what I weigh, I have at least 4 chins! Wish me luck with my hair! I gave up on my weight years ago.

No comments: