Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One BooBoo Lamb...Priceless


My blog has been quiet lately because I have been busy frying other fish. However today, I feel like talking about Claude. This is Claude and his BooBoo Lamb. He has a BooBoo Kitty that was his favorite for a very long time. I suppose he grew tired of BooBoo Kitty because he has been playing with BooBoo Lamb pretty much 24X7 for several months now. He and BooBoo Lamb are inseparable. He does not like to share his toys either. When Oliver and Nigel notice him having a lot of fun with BooBoo Lamb, they try to get in on the action. Claude is not heartily inclined to let them even touch BooBoo Lamb. Loud hissing and screeching is usually a precursor to a sound slap. Even when he sleeps, he takes BooBoo Lamb with him probably in an effort to keep BooBoo safe from other covetous little paws. Sometimes he uses BooBoo Lamb for a pillow.
I hope Claude never misplaces BooBoo Lamb because we have had him so long that I cannot even recall where I got him. Claude is very cute. I love him. Bet ya couldn't tell. ;)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awww....sweet kitty.