Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Yesterday, I was thinking about all the Christmas days in the past and it seemed they had somehow run together in my mind. Therefore, I wanted to create a pictorial journal of a few scenes from Christmas 2008. Here we go down memory lane...



My great nieces, Victoria and Elizabeth.

My niece, Andrea.

Elizabeth, again...

Delicious appetizer made by Andrea...

Even though we had all kinds of delicious treats and snacks, Mom chooses to eat beef jerky, don't ask me why...

Two snowmen guarding the door...

Snowman on the stairs...

Obviously, the Christmas tree...

And again...

Someone gave my sister this 'dark snow' colored snowman. He scares us a little bit. I mean we have all heard the admonitions about not eating the dark colored snow, etc. We began to refer to him as DirtMan. He started 'following' us too. We thought maybe he was feeling left out, so Andrea posed with him.


Posing must have worn her out...

No post would be complete without mentioning one of my cats...Nige caught a glimpse of Sirius Black. Man, that scares him! I hope everyone out there in Blog Land had a wonderful Christmas 2008!

No comments: