Monday, June 8, 2009

Remember When?

It takes me a long time to do ANYTHING. It takes a lot of effort to make anything around here and that is why my creations are few and far between. First of all, I have a "crafting" friend.

He just gets so excited when he sees me heading toward the craft room. Sometimes when he is running toward the craft room, his rear gets going so fast that it passes his front. He just loves to sit and watch me make something. Occassionally, he joins in by picking up something and "trying" to leave with it. Then, there is the mess. I hate messes and to make one tiny little card, I have to drag out all kinds of stuff.

But all in all, it is a lot of fun. Plus, it is really funny that Ollie gets such a kick out of it. He just loves crafting. I think it is all of the sparkle that I like to use. I am calling these ATCs "Remember When". There will be more in this series.

I must admit that I laugh everytime I look at this one though. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what that woman thinks is so funny when giant birds are headed right at her. Maybe she is laughing because she looks good in spite of impending danger. That is how my mind works. I do not think I am a "true" artist...well, at least one of this kind.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the ATCs. Your description of the bird one cracked me up! Love your use of glitter! I think I have that same set of bird stamps.