Monday, October 12, 2009

Said I Loved You...But I Lied


Remember how all of my cats have theme songs? I realized Henry's theme song last night. I had a dream about him and in it, it became exceedingly clear how much I love him. He is new but I love him so much already. "How can I love these animals so much?" I ask myself. I do not know. I seem to have a never ending well of love to draw from regardless of how much they put me through. Henry's theme song:

You came to me like the dawn through the night
Just shinin' like the sun
Out of my dreams and into my life
Said I loved you but I lied
'Cause this is more than love I feel inside
Said I loved you but I was wrong
'Cause love could never ever feel so strong
Said I loved you but I lied


I know it is silly to love a cat so much but hey, it works for me. Mine is not to question why.


No comments: