Monday, June 4, 2012

What Could This Be?

I am still in frantic cleaning mode. How does a person accumulate so much stuff? It is crazy, ridiculous! This past weekend, I went through my kitchen cabinets unloading dishes, glasses and small appliances that I have never even used! Why did I ever think I needed those things? I must have had a good reason at one time. The people at the local goodwill store where I unload it all now know me on a first name basis. Eventually, I will get it all cleaned out. I have given myself a year.

Sometimes between bouts of cleaning, I took breaks to work on these little art pieces. This is probably she-art but I am not sure yet. I have not made anything in a few months and felt rusty. I need to flex my muscles. As they say, use it or lose it. The sad part is this...I already have made enough she-art pieces that even they are becoming something that I will eventually have to get rid of...there is no end to it!

Wonder what these will be? Honestly, at this time, I have no idea. Stay tuned for the end product.

Any ideas what these could be?





1 comment:

Linda said...

Congrats on your cleaning frenzy!

Hmmm....no idea what they could become but I love the backgrounds with those pretty colors and abstract designs.