Tuesday, September 4, 2012

And now for something completely different

I really have been tremendously busy lately but no pictures to prove it. I still do not have much to say either. I am mute. I have been discovering things about myself that are not so "L.A.". Everyone in L.A. has a little dog. Do you think I could put a little dog costume on Jakey and disguise him as one? Probably not, right? Plus, lots of people in L.A. drive really, really old cars like 25-30 years old. I have never seen so many old cars but not shabby! Nice, completely restored and probably very pricey. I love to drive an old car but usually far from being an antique. I like the paid for kind. ;) Not so L.A. again. Oh well, I do have to keep somethings about myself true. Again, not so L.A. :)

I love music. This song makes me smile. It is a great karaoke song too! Get past the advertisement at first and it is so much fun.


Neon Trees


Oh and how could I forget! This is not so different. Meet my new nephew, Bow. He is a cutie! He could give my Jakey a run for his money.




2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Oh, yeah, he is a cutie! Love his coloring.

For some reason, the You Tube video won't open on my iPad. I'll check it out the next time I fire up my computer. Thanks for sharing!

Linda Jacobs said...

Oh, yeah, he is a cutie! Love his coloring.

For some reason, the You Tube video won't open on my iPad. I'll check it out the next time I fire up my computer. Thanks for sharing!