Saturday, March 29, 2008

It Takes a Thief




Well, the little thief has been up to it again. Those who are around me daily know that I am very 'forgetful' mostly because while I am doing one thing, I am thinking about the 'next' thing that I am going to be doing. This morning I KNEW I made myself a piece of toast and had even taken a bite out of it but I could not find it anywhere. Finally, I resolved to myself that I had eaten the entire piece and had forgotten it. So I went about my way. Claude came and got me and acted like there was something I needed to look at. I followed him and he took me to this....Nigel had gotten my toast and apparently did not want it so he left it. Claude did not steal it. He is 16 years old and can no longer jump. The look on his face says it all "Mom, that kitten must go!" But then on the other hand, maybe not.

No comments: