Monday, November 24, 2008

Cats and Dogs

I just have no time to post these days. At these times that I am too busy to post, I just post my 'wonderings', 'ponderins', or as some would call my 'ruminations'. Many times I 'wonder' things and often mean to take notes about my 'wonderings' but forget to or do not have time or something like that. ANYWAY, tonight as I was driving home, I had one of these 'wonderings' and here it is. Why are there cars named after cats but not dogs? For example, there was the Buick Wildcat (I passed one and that is what got me to thinking about this.). There still is the Mercury Cougar and the Jaguar. Why isn't there a Chevy Beagle, or a Ford Poodle, or a Pontiac Retriever? Just me wondering...again.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL!! Chevy Beagle! Pontiac Retriever! How about a Mazda Chihuahua or a Toyota Terrier? We could go on and on....please stop me...

Cindy said...

Lisa, I am looking for a Honda Hound. Okay, we are out of control!

Amy said...

Ha! That's funny. I think stuff like that sometimes. Isn't it great to have a blog? Somewhere to put all those ponderings?

I just wanted to tell you that I liked your idea and cut The Shoes this Sunday morning. I put a slit in the elastic in each side of both shoes. They went on great! To use an oft-stated phrase around here... "you're a genius!" :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I think they would leave themselves open to some horrible jokes about their cars being dogs or going to the dogs. And cats have a reputation for being sleek, exciting, sexy and fast. Whereas dogs sniff each other's butts.

Having said that, I think a Dodge Dalmatian would do really well.