Monday, March 2, 2009

Round Robin - Self Portrait

This round robin book theme is self portrait. It is a lot harder to do a self portrait than one might think. I mean when you really sit down and think about what makes you you, it is tough. It might be easier for others to say what makes you you because they can see you better. You only see the inside looking out view. There is a lot of information in this picture but it is hopefully not that obvious. That is the fun of it. My real picture is in there somewhere along with many of my loves and passions. I say many because this book page is too small for all of my loves and passions. That would take a library full of books. :0 Although a tough theme, it was a very fun one too! As with everything here, I had a little help from my friends when attempting to take the pix.

2 comments:

Barbara Hagerty said...

Oh Cindy, I am thrilled! What a wonderful, colorful self portrait, full of symbolism unique to you! I LOVE it and can't wait till I get my book back and can see it in person!

Linda Jacobs said...

This is so creative! I love all the little aspects of you hidden everywhere. Very striking!