Wednesday, August 8, 2012

She Loved the Ocean

This is a first for me. I created a she art piece for someone I do not know. All I know about her is that she is homesick and not feeling well. A mutual friend asked me if I would create this for her so she could take it on a trip soon where she will be healing. Hopefully, it will offer her some tranquility and peacefulness while she recovers.

Plus, another first for me, this piece contains a dog! I do not dislike dogs. Oh, not at all. I love all animals. But I am a cat. Notice I did not say a cat person? No, I am not a cat person. I am a cat disguised as a human. So putting a dog on this piece was quite a leap for me but no leap is too broad for us cats. ;)


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

This is so calm and peaceful looking with those ocean colors. I think I can hear the surf! I'm sure this will help her heal! The ocean always does it for me!