Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Claude Visits Paris




As some of you know, I am participating in a Banner Swap. This is a banner that I did while making the other five banners for the swap. The theme for our Banner Swap was Hats, Handbags and Heels. This banner I made just for myself depicting my cat, Jean-Claude (Claude for short) visiting Paris and shopping for hats, handbags and heels until his little furry, heart is content. I think he looks very happy in this depiction. I especially love how he is tippy-toeing around in those heels.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You were right--it made me laugh out loud!! Claude looks like he is having SO much fun! But boy are his feet gonna kill him in the morning!!

Cindy said...

Lisa, you are right. His dogs will be barking!

Anonymous said...

I too have a cat named "Clawed" aka/Claudia. She is about 12 yrs old and can't jump too high, so we keep a barstool near the dryer so that she can jump up to her bed there.
beetul