Thursday, April 17, 2008

Try Waking Up to This at 5 A.M.



Obviously, I forgot to lock up the paper towels last night and look what I woke up to this morning! Nigel had a paper killing field day! Paper towels are too expensive for this. Needless to say at 5 a.m. when I discovered this disaster, I was not feeling very friendly toward the little guy. Surprise, surprise though, I still love him! While I was picking it all up, he sat in between the refrigerator and cabinet intensely staring, acting as if that paper was going to jump up and attack me.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ummm....you have a real problem there! How old is Nigel? Is there hope for him when he 'grows up'?

Cindy said...

Lisa, he is just a little more than a year old. He 'might' grow out of it but honestly, he is just a pistol. I have to watch him constantly or he is tearing into something. He is very smart. Sometimes he uses this bad behavior when he is 'getting even' with me for not feeding him as quickly as he thinks he should be.