Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hats, Handbags and Heels



Voila! Please see my completed HHH Banner! I love it. Go to Lisa's site Simple Journeys to see my banner's sisters. They are all beautiful. After reading Linda's post, I realized I need to expound some on the banners. From left to right...
  • Linda's-Don't you just love the black? I really do! Plus, I really like that sassy lady with her sassy shade-wearing puppy. (zoom in to see that)
  • Cindy L's-This banner has a deco feel to it which I love. She placed a hair pin in the lady's hair which gives it a most elegant appearance.
  • Lisa's-This pennant contains something of everything most women consider to be beautiful. Perfume, heels, handbags, hats, lipstick, flowers. Plus, both Lisa and Amy have some of the most sparkley type embellishment on their banners that I have ever seen anywhere. Whatever that sparkling medium is...I love, love, love it!
  • Mine-My pennant is a depiction of a royal person shopping in London. She is even wearing her crown for a hat. Plus, you know how the queen is always carrying that large handbag around that supposedly is empty? Well, my lady has one too!
  • Amy's-Last but by no means, least. More of that sparkley medium on the handbag and teacup. This pennant makes me feel like I am at an early 1900's tea party. Music is playing and petite fours are being served. Tres chic, Amy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't it beautiful? I like how you bookended the pinkish ones with the other colors. The ribbon bows really softened it. I must improve that part of mine before I hang it in my dressing room permanently. It's funny how the banner looks different on somebody else's blog.

Lisa said...

Oh, love the comments!!