Monday, August 11, 2008

Craft Room Almost Done!

Have you ever had one of those days when everything you had planned to do got topsy-turvied and your day did not turn out a thing like you had planned the day before? That is a rhetorical question. Nod, your head yes because I know you have. Everyone has. That has been my day. However, I did make progress in the craft room. It is almost finished but still has a couple of missing items. When this room is complete, I am then tackling my office room. The craft room has motivated me. This is my crafting table missing the stools that will sit up to it.

Those are all of my crafting supplies organized on the wall and my Mom's sewing machine and my sewing machine. I found some fabric in my Mom's sewing machine that she had used to make a blouse for me when I was 15 years old. I wish I had found that when I was making Carol's quilt. That would have been a cool piece.

My crafting supplies again...

I had to take a close up of this lamp. I WON it in a silent auction!!! It is almost 60 years old! It is one of those old style television lamps. Cool, huh? And it matches my craft room!

I am using this little bench for more storage area.


1 comment:

chesshirecat70 said...

It's all coming together.