Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gekko Hunting Friday Night Doo Da, Doo Da


We had a big gekko hunt last night, all night and most of the day. Let me tell you, when those two boys get something in their minds (like gekkos), they do not forget. They are both asleep right now because they literally not figuratively climbed the walls last night when we had another gekko in that same area. There is a cable connection in the corner of the room that is small enough for a tiny gekko to mistakenly and regretfully find his way into the "Land of Feline Hating Gekkos". The ceiling is very tall so it requires much feline patience to await the gekko's descent. So sometimes an impatient kitten decides to 'climb for it' or go for the gold in other words. That is what we have happening in this picture. Plus, this is a pretty good picture of Nigel's little short tail. Nigel got pretty far up on those spindles before sliding down. The spindles are damaged now as you can see but hey, why get upset about that, right? If I became upset about everything that I owned that had been damaged by a cat in my lifetime, well, I would be pretty upset. But I am not upset. I just keep right on loving the kittens in spite of and because of their antics.
This is how a kitten looks after too much gekko hunting.



No comments: