Monday, August 4, 2008

Craft Room Progress

We painted the craft room yesterday. It only took me all Summer to get it done. In this picture, Claude is checking it out. When something changes, cats must check it out. That is an unspoken cat rule.

The color of the paint is almost exactly the color of the page background here at Nigel's Mom blogspot. It is called peridot and it is very cheerful. The picture below was taken after I got the shade back up. Whew, it was a lot of exhausting work. I could not have accomplished it without Shelly's help. Again, Shelly bails me out of these projects I am always taking on. I am very lucky to have her as a friend. She is a great resource because she has many talents especially in home decorating. I am so very fortunate to have had many true and dear friends all through out my lifetime. God has always smiled on me that way. :)

2 comments:

chesshirecat70 said...

Looking good. What about the stools??? Are you still wanting them and are you going to paint them?

Cindy said...

Yes, I still want the stools. They will fit up to the craft table which is like a drafting table. I am going to paint the stools peridot too because we had paint left over.