Friday, October 24, 2008

The Comforter


I am learning my way around an altered book. My skill level is still quite elementary. In these early days, I am trying different techniques to see what I like and what I do not like, what I might be good at and what I obviously have no knack for. I made several, shall we say, poor choices with the design of this layout. However, a certainty is that there is no question about the awesomeness of the verse itself. Nothing can detract from John 14:16. The Comforter is with us. I am looking forward to finding the Comforter today. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. ~John 14:17

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It is very bright. And it expresses a great truth.