Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thirsty Birds

Remember how I said the mockingbirds like to tease Shoog? Well, I think Bodie has developed a tactic of his own. When the birds come for a drink, he will be waiting.

Bodie awaits a thirsty bird.

The 'ownership' of these feral cats is a funny thing. I have '1' and my neighbor has '6'. Honestly, they claimed us. That is how we determine who 'belongs' to whom. Shoog claimed me. Bella, Puff Daddy, Bodie, Blue, Patch Adams, and Davidson claimed my neighbor. However, we both feed them all. But when night comes, Shoog stays here and the others mostly go back home unless they are sleeping over with Shoog. There is another that has been coming around lately that I have dubbed Chesterfield. He seemingly wants to be mine but we will see.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cats are the coolest creatures. We've always had one or two (or five).

Linda Jacobs said...

So persnickity, aren't they?!

Linda Jacobs said...

I guess Blogger has had some problems and they lost some posts. I did see your comment about Kylie on my blog even though it has disappeared. Thanks!