Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Was Sad Today

This morning, I was sad when I realized my Jakey cannot see very well or even not at all out of his left eye. Of course, I knew he had a bad eye. I have known it since I first met him. However, I was hoping it was not hindering his eyesight. However, I believe it is.

I realized this because Henri, his playing buddy, kept running past him on the left. Jake knew something was running past him. He sensed it and maybe saw a shadow but it scared him. I felt sad. Henri approached him on the right and Jake immediately lit into him just like the playing buddies do.

But my boy is a happy lad and that is all that matters, right? Plus, he has me to help him. He has me to love him. He has Henri to play with him. I am not sad anymore.

Here are Jakey and Henri, the happy lads.



1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

They are so cute! Really, really beautiful animals! I'm sure Jake appreciates all you do for him!