Monday, July 2, 2012

She Wondered Why

I made more she art. This one is 'she wondered why'. I used turquoise, camel and some red orange for the background. It has many Californian elements hiding in it.

No doubt that phrase defines me better than any other phrase. I am always wondering about something. I remember once my sister and me were raking leaves. This was many years ago. My sister asked me "Why do you have to analyze everything?". I must have looked puzzled because then she explained "We cannot do anything without large amounts of analysis before hand such as raking these leaves. Like you are probably wondering why this leaf fell and that one didn't." I said "Actually, no, I wasn't wondering that but now that you mention it, that is a good question. The truth is that I really was wondering why it didn't rain today like it was supposed to so we wouldn't have to rake these leaves."


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I really like this! The colors work so well together and there is plenty to contemplate! Cute story, too!