Monday, July 9, 2012

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

This post has lots of pictures in other words...a photo journal.

This is how it looks when you have been gone for awhile to California, then, return home.


Lots of Cat Love
No More Room on my Lap

I have this table and chair set. As you can see, it is Early American. That is not really my style. Perhaps an attempt to make it Shabby Chic might make it fit in a little bit better to the scheme of things. Methinks it still will not fit in but hey, it is worth a try, right?

Table Before Primer

Table and two chairs after Primer
I am still not "feeling it".

This is how a scared kitten looks when thunderstorms might be looming.


"Mum, if I get right in your face
the thunder might not get me."

"Wow, what are those loud booms up there?"

"Methinks that was my cue  to run."

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

That is a beautiful table and chair set. But I know what you mean; the white primer doesn't disguise the colonial look. Maybe gray? I'm not very good at decorating, though.

And your boys are so funny! And handsome!