Friday, November 30, 2012

Horseless Steeple Chase

I had a very scarey dream the other night. Remember the commercial that showed during the days around Halloween regarding the horseless headsman for Snickers? I thought it was a really cute commercial. I liked it.



Well, I dreamed a few days ago that this type creature was chasing me. Except it was not this guy. It was very similar, in fact exactly the same, EXCEPT the head was that of Tom Cruise. His teeth were HUGE. I was so frightened. I have NO idea why Tom Cruise. I am sure it means something but I can't explain 'em. I can only dream 'em. Also, I do not know why it was so frightening to me. I am not sure what he intended to do once he caught me. Perhaps roll over me with his big head. I never found out because I did escape him.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Phew! Glad you escaped! Too funny that you would dream about Tom Cruise! Dreams are so amazing. I did my senior project on them when I was in high school. Don't remember what I got on it but it gave me an excuse to talk to a guy who was one of my dream "subjects." At least that's what I told the teacher; really I just wanted to ask him about his friend whom I had a crush on.