Sunday, June 8, 2008

This Boy


Remember that really great Beatles song "This Boy"? This boy would deny the pain and all of that? I love that song. Well, this boy in this picture (Oliver) is not into pain. He is all into comfort. He is suffering with comfort in this picture. Another thing about this boy; he loves to craft. You have never seen such a craft loving kitten before in all of your life. He can be completely sound asleep, totally dead to the world and I can open the door to the craft room and this boy will have awakened, ran and be in the craft room before I can get in there. This boy thinks crafting is fun because crafting involves a lot of fun things that cats love but that their Moms have to be ever vigilant. ;) Future post will be about more songs I associate with my cats. I like for all of my cats to have a theme song.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

A theme song, eh? That's a novel idea. I have no idea what my pets' songs would be....an interesting thought for sure.