Monday, February 21, 2011

English Garden

I actually made something without using photoshop! I went into the craft room and got out some paint, stamps, ink, stickers, scissors and went to town! Here it is, my English Garden. I think it has all of the requirements, the rain, the greenery, a bird and the sun that often shines while it is raining. I even included some English Royalty symbols, the stag, the rampant lion, and some sort of shield. I tossed in a cat and a dress (my own personal symbols) for good luck. I may try this again soon.

3 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Wow, I love this! The cat peeking out through the blinds is priceless. The background is scrumptious. I want to be walking in this garden right now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy
I love pulling out the art supplies and getting my hands right into the textures, and the glitter and the mess! It's like therapy! So much release, so much fun!

This is a great collage you have here, and I'll have to check out your digital work too!

I'm your newest follower..stop by sometime.

Ciao Bella!

Creative Carmelina

Lisa said...

Feels good to smear a little paint, doesn't it?