Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Those Crafty Cats!

It seems like the entire world is stuck in a deep freeze. I am not complaining about the coldness here. I saw on the national news where hundreds of people are stuck in their vehicles in Chicago due to a blizzard quickly blowing in and trapping them. I really feel for those people. I hope things improve for everyone soon. In the meantime, we are just staying warm under blankets and happily watching tv. This is how some cats stay warm. They go inside their 'snuggy tent'  or they sit near the warm air vent.

Ollie is inside the Snuggy Tent and trying to put a hex on me with his eyes.

Warm air blowing right down on Ollie and Nigel. They are smart about taking care of themselves.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I'm sitting here chuckling about how smart those cats are...and those eyes!