Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Would Like to Thank

I would like to thank my sister. We used to while away the hours drawing clothing. We imagined ourselves both growing up to be fashion designers. What beautiful lives we imagined for ourselves. We loved to watch awards shows just so we could catch glimpses of fashion. What happened? Life is what happened. What is that saying? "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." So very true.



My photoshop design.



This is the type of design my sister and I used to make. If I drew these everyday as I used to then, I would get better at it. I am a wee bit rusty now but I intend to keep practicing at it. I can almost guarantee you will see those rosettes on the red carpet. I see them everywhere!




1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I have no fashion sense! I'm just a plain Jane. But, even I think that the green gown in the top picture is prettier than any I saw Sunday night!