Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Same Old, Same Old only Cooler


I did not think it ever would but it finally did cool down here. Recently, it has been in the lower 30's at night. That is great! I am an ice queen! I love it to be frosty cold. I have not turned on the heater in the house or car yet. I suppose if it gets down in the 20's, eventually, I may turn on the heater. I do not worry about myself because I know I will never get too cold but I do worry about these fur balls. However, they know what to do when they are cold. Find a comfy, snuggly blanket and pile up in front the television! That way mom won't have anywhere to sit and she might walk by some cat food then spontaneously decide to put some out for a snack. I think Little Jake is acclimating to living in the house quite well. Here he is snuggled up with his best friend, Henri. These two can tear a house down when they set their minds to it.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

They look so comfy! Nice that they get along. Enjoy your cool weather!