Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What is Your Cocoon Made Of?

Do you have a cocoon? What is it made out of? I have a cocoon and it is made of Beatles' songs.

I crawl into my cocoon on those days when it would have been better to have just stayed in bed. You know the kind of day I am talking about.

Today is one of those days that I should have stayed in bed. Upon realizing this, I immediately crawled into my cocoon of comforting Beatles' music. It feels like a snuggly, warm sweater.

I love the Beatles. I have been to all of their houses. The picture below is when I was at Ringo's house. See the stars on his gate? As you can see, Ringo and I do not have that close of a relationship. It isn't exactly like I am sitting in his living room sharing a cup of tea with him, is it?

When I was at Paul's house, at least his neighbor came out and talked to us. She told us that he was not at home because she had seen him leave. But she did say that Paul sometimes comes out and talks to fans.

Okay, I am going back inside my cocoon now.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Wow, that is a really cool gate! Cocoons are wonderful. When my husband leaves early to go fishing, I spend a couple hours doing whatever I want and that's my cocoon time.

We made it to Florida. We were on the last plane to leave Portland ahead of Sandy. All the other flights were cancelled and the airport was closing right after our departure. We are gradually settling in and got the boat in the water yesterday. First things first! LOL