Monday, April 12, 2010

Abstract

I saw something like this at Starbuck's today except it was quite large. While I was waiting for my skinny cafe latte, I sat and stared at that wall hanging wondering what I could do if I tried my hand at it. Honestly, I have to say, mine is prettier than the one I saw today...at least to my taste, that is. Taste...that is an odd concept to me. I watch HGTV shows about house hunting. I have noticed some prefer new while some prefer old. Everyone is different that way. Some see granite counter tops and stainless appliances as a "must have". I am not so much into fads that way. Some move to completely opposite ends of the earth. While I am all for moving, I am not so sure I would feel comfortable in an entirely different culture. However, I do admire those with the courage to give it a try.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe I am so behind in my blogging!! This abstract piece is awesome. Sometime abstract is just too...well...'abstract' for my taste.....but this is quite pleasing the the eye.

Cindy said...

I cannot believe you are so far behind on your blogging either! I missed you, girlfriend!