Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In Dreams

My dreams are extremely vivid. They are technicolor! I have noticed the content of my dreams will affect my day following. If I have a fun, exciting dream, my next day will be easy. If I have a sad, somber or scary dream, my next day will take on that tone too. Often, I am being chased. These are very frightening dreams. I never used to dream this...not difficult to analyze, is it? I am being chased by time. Life is fleeting, isn't it? One day your life is all in front of you. The next day, it is all behind you and it happened in the wink of an eye.

3 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

This sounds like a poem! And I like how you symbolize it in the form of a speeding train! Oh, and that lovely moon!

Cindy said...

Linda, how funny you should say that. One of the most flattering compliments I ever received was from one of my professors. She told me I have a poet's ear. I told her that was odd as I never write poetry. However, I can pick out poetry in people's conversations. It is so strange but I hear poetry. Not a bad thing to hear, is it?

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I love this! Reminds me of an old Nancy Drew mystery. The moon is fabulous!