Monday, March 14, 2011

Separated At Birth?

While I have been working on my life story board book, I noticed that in some of  my childhood pictures that I  bear a close resemblance to someone else that has been in the news lately. I never thought I was a very attractive child. Little or no top lip, hooded eyes, heavy eyebrows. In another place and time, could I have been a princess? Probably not but it is funny, you must admit.



Me at 6 years

Kate Middleton at 5 years

By the way, I think I must have always had the same hairstyle for my entire life. Funny what we notice when we begin reflection.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You and Kate....who knew? You were a cute little girl!

Cindy said...

I love you Lisa! You are a true friend.

Linda Jacobs said...

No wonder you have an affinity for England! Wow, quite the resemblance. Love seeing little girl pictures. Not cute? Are you kidding? Adorable! And I love the expression on your face!