Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Story Continues...

Have I mentioned that my camera is broken? I tried scanning this. I am not happy with the results but nonetheless I will be using it here. Next time, I will just take a phone pix. Even that would be more detailed than this.

When I last left off, the wind of change was beginning to build a cold storm that would blow away life as I had known it to that point. Then was when I was four to five years old. The next five years of my life, I would spend largely on the dark side of the moon.

But the days were not just filled with unhappiness. There were good times too. I loved school. School is where I could go to be safe and happy. School is where the best of friends were. Plus, I still had my sisters even though they were quickly growing up but now I had a beautiful niece too. She was my little playmate.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, look who made the journal! Love the crowns! :)

Linda Jacobs said...

I'm loving these journal pages. I like how you did a dark side and a light side to show the different parts of your life. I'm sure some of this is painful for you but it must be liberating, somewhat, too.

Cindy said...

I love doing the journal. It is funny how it helps you analyze things.