Thursday, September 22, 2011

It Is a Red One!

I have explained here before that I am very fortunate to have made some special friends at my mother's retirement home. Most of the ladies there know that I work fairly late into the evenings. They often ask my mother if she knows if I have made it home safely or not. They are so sweet to be interested that way. Last night, I was visiting and one lady asked me what kind of car I had. I knew the only reason she was interested was because she was attempting to determine if it was a reliable one or not. Just as I was about to answer her, mom piped up and said "It is a red one!" Okaaaay. That settles that then. The only thing is that there is a slight variance between red cars if you have noticed or not.


This kind of red one?

OR

That kind of red one?

4 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

LOL! Mine is a red Toyota Tundra.

Cindy said...

You have a red one too!!

Lisa said...

Mine is the white one!

Cindy said...

I have heard that "The White One" is extremely reliable!