Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Multitasking

I like to wear my hair up because I have a natural body temperature of 180 degrees. Do you believe that about my body temp? Okay, maybe I am exaggerating but it feels like 180 degrees. The best part is that when I take my hair down, I have a new curly hairdo. It is a great multitasker, the updo thing. Anyway, I did not get a pix of my entire head because I would have had to include my face and trust me on this one, you do not want to see my face when I first wake up, okay? It is a scary, scary thing. Cats have been known to head for the hills from the sight of it never to be seen by anyone ever again.


3 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Love the light on your curls. Makes them so golden! I decided after my nephew's wedding to stop coloring my hair. I'm seven weeks into it and it's grown about an inch and the color on the rest is fading nicely in the sun. But, I'm kind of freaking! It looks like it's gonna be all white just like my mom. I'm not sure I'm ready for this! Finally, I'm thanking my dad for the curls because they hide the new growth really well.

Lisa said...

Girl, you have got some blondeness going on there! Now we want to see the up-do.

Cindy said...

Linda, I tried that same thing a few years back. Parts of my hair are solid white but I could not let it grow out that way because it is not consistent. I have sort of a spotted head of hair when I do that. Plus, I really did not like the texture of the white hair. If my entire head was like that though, I would def do it again.