Monday, September 5, 2011

Yes, It's A Beautiful Day To Live On the Edge

My little blog here is slowly dying. It may have reached the end of its normal life span. At any rate, I used to try to save stuff for separate days but now I will just clump stuff together for a post  when I can. Today, is a beautiful day. It is the first day in eons that it is not hotter than a frying pan. I love it! Segue into next section here...


Remember way back when I would post my cats theme songs? We (my household) all have them. I honestly did not have to rack my brain for Jacob's theme. From the first moment I ever saw him, I knew what it was. I have been doing housework to this song for almost 20 years now because it just gets me moving. Jacob moves all of the time and he loves to live on the edge (apparently, close enough to the edge that he falls and breaks a toe.) I had this song on last night while I was vacuuming and sure enough Jake loved it. He was running around like a banshee jumping, climbing, rolling, diving. Plus, the part where it says "Something wrong with our eyes" fits him, except I substitute the words "Something is wrong with his eye" when it gets to that part. Do you like to do your housework to music? I love it. It makes housework fun. Music makes most everything fun.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

I thought of you when I saw the weather report this morning. So glad it's finally letting up for you!

Lisa said...

whooo hooo, Jacob's antics (and your descriptions) crack me up!