Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Friend? Really?

Remember about 3 or 4 posts back, I posted a picture of the 'furniture friend' that was 'supposed' to keep 'furniture enemies' away?


Nigel Under Cover
Okay, now I am not so sure if this furniture thing is a friend, an enemy or maybe we are merely acquaintances. At any rate, it really seems to be a friend to Nigel who has figured out how to wrap himself up in it sort of like a sleeping bag.

It is like my mother always said. "I can't have anything because I have a cat." I keep reminding myself that it is my choice and to stop with my complaining. I mean that thing under the furniture friend is really the most beautiful thing I have and I wouldn't trade him for a gazillion sofas.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Kids and animals are so much better than furniture! Ours were always allowed everywhere.