Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Prince Moon and Stars

Anyone that even occassionally visits my blog knows I am an ardent angliophile. I was born this way. Long after reaching adulthood when investigating my own deep roots, it was not a surprise when I discovered 80% of my ancestry was British.

Then it makes sense that my little Jakey is the Prince Moon and Stars, right?

He is a prince but he maybe wearing the crown of a duke.
Plus, I think everyone is very familiar with my love for British music. Along about this time last year, I remember making a post about one of my favorite Christmas songs to hear, "Last Christmas" by George Michael. That does not mean that I do not like it by a cool, Austin,Texas group called Dexter Freebish. We have cool stuff here in Texas too.

I love how these guys rock this song. You cannot listen to it without really getting into it. There is no video really just the song but hey, that is all you really want, right?





1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Jakey's eyes are just amazing! He looks very princely in his crown. And, thanks for the music! Love that song!