Monday, December 10, 2012

Look What I Did!

I am an upholstering fool! I upholstered this coffee table.

Here it is out in the garage where I spent a week scrubbing around on the floor with it trying to get it painted then upholstered. It would have been simple enough except lately I have been dealing with a bum knee. My bum knee is caused from certain movements that I can no longer do with my leg without tearing the meniscus.
Table Before Refurb


That is at least one other entire blog post but not this one. This one is about upholstery! Long story short, I needed to make those movements when down on the floor with this table but I had to be creative and find a way to deal with it. I dealt with it and this is how it turned out.


Refurbed Table
Look at that beautiful cat prancing by it! It is in his colors! Moon and Stars can hide on that table now and believe me, he does. It is soft and comfy just for him or so he thinks.

I did a Glaze of the she-arts on the wall. The part I love best about this Glazed picture are the two toy balls laying on the floor. See them?

Glazed Cat Toys


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Wow, great job! I love the animal print and how it matches the cat! Too funny! Wish I had half as much ambition. And I don't have a bum knee!