Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fashion Fridays-Well Sort Of

I missed Fashion Friday by a few minutes. Well, I tried. I love these fashion pieces. They are fun. This is off topic yet funny. I have myself a little cat that I have been taking care of outside. He is so cute. He has one of those little snub noses and very round face. He is just adorable, really. He has taken a liking to me too. He sees me come home and here the boy comes running. I can hear him purring already from 3 feet away. We are a match made in heaven for each other. Okay, here is the odd part. Sometimes when I see him, he completely ignores me. I call out to him, he stops and stares, then saunters off as if he could not care any less. I had begun to think of him as a Doctor Jekyll Mr. Hyde type cat. Long story short, last night he ran to meet me. I was outside talking to him and he was carrying on with his cute self. I looked up two houses down and there he was...no, he is still carrying on his cute self at my feet. He has a twin! And his twin is not so friendly. Mystery solved.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

She is so chic and so slim! I'm envious!

Cute kitty story!

Lisa said...

Ha! Funny story!

Blog Archive