Monday, March 29, 2010

Mother of Pearl?

Maybe this lady has a daughter named Pearl. I am crazy about pearls. Of all the gems, I find pearls to be the most fascinating. I can become almost hypnotized by the luminescent glow that pearls seem to cast. I love to admire their creaminess and lustre. I was attempting to create some pearls with photoshop. They looked prettier before I saved this as a gif. If I had to choose a favorite color of pearl, I might choose gray. I think this lady has a daughter named Pearl. At any rate, she is celebrating Easter with a new hat and it is still a wee bit chilly wherever she lives.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

That is quite the Easter bonnet she has on!

When we spent a winter in Hawaii, my mother-in-law came to visit and she and I got sucked into buying a bunch of pearls right out of the shells. She got two black ones and they were so pretty. Of course, once we had the pearls, we had to buy jewelry to put them in. Cost us a fortune but we had fun.

Blog Archive