Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vintage Wednesdays-This Old House

I enjoy making these digis so much. I find the creation of them to be very destressing. I try all kinds of things on them before I post them here. While making them, I get all kinds of help too. Once while making this one, Ollie stepped on my computer causing it to go all haywire and at another point, Claude had his two front feet resting on my shoulders as if he was watching. Claude is super good. He is my special old fellow. I tell these young whipper snappers to be nice to him because he has seniority. This is kind of a composite of Vintage Wednesdays and Finding My Style Saturdays. It was a case of Finding My Style while using a vintage picture of a house.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like the color combo in this one.

Blog Archive