Friday, March 30, 2012

Nigel's Mom is Closing

I have reached the end of my blogging road. I have been busy with Pinterest and Polyvore which are more appropriately suited to my particular tastes. My one reader may follow me there to discover what I am pinning. One day soon after I export what I have here, I will delete this blog. It was fun but time to move on. Life does not stand still, does it?

I may take Christy's class beginning in June which is designed to help one find their inner artistic self. I say 'may' only because I will be away that month so not sure how that will play out but it could be possible. I am not planning on taking computer with me though to where I am going. Christy is the one that helped me discover so much fun with "she art". I recommend her classes. She is very sweet.

So long and happy blogging! See you around cyberspace.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

I'm sad to read this! But you gotta do what you gotta do! I'll check you out on Pinterest.

Cindy said...

I would love for you to follow me:
http://pinterest.com/thetopazcat/