Monday, April 2, 2012

Okay, Okay, Stop with the Tears Already!



Okay, okay due to popular demand, I am keeping Nigel's Mom alive. Apparently, I have more readers than I ever imagined. Lots of lurkers but no commentators! Who would have thought anyone was interested in what I had to say? I mean, I know nothing about nothing. That at least qualifies me to run for elected office, right?

My friend, Sherrilou, might have a melt down if she cannot get her daily dose of Nigel and his brothers' shenanigans. She has her, Manny, whom I think I have even blogged about once or twice because he is just so darn cute and could be my Oliver's brother. Poor Sherrilou had a job interview the other day and had to park near a location where she could see where someone had run over a beautiful black cat. She called me asking what to do. I told her to shake it off and stay frosty, go for her interview. Afterwards, she and I would handle the situation. We cannot stand to see one's beauty be destroyed even in death. All life deserves respect. If God created it, it is a beautiful thing. Remember I said I wanted a love that gets down in the trenches and does the dirty work? That is the kind of love I have for the innocents of the world.

Somehow though, I have to do some 'cyphering' in order to figure out a way to successfully publish my polyvore and pinterest 'vignettes' here too without chopping off the sides of everything so things will be changing at the minimum.

This is for you, Manny!

3 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Big smile! I checked just in case...glad you changed your mind! I know I don't get many comments, either, but lots of people tell me they check it and some send comments in emails instead of getting google accounts.

Not sure this would make a difference but the new word verification is a pain with the two words that are almost impossible to read. Sometimes it takes me two or three tries. Just thinking that might deter some commenters. (Not me! ; ) )It can be turned off in settings.

Cindy said...

You are right, Linda. That word verification thing is like reading sanskrit. I am getting rid of that thing.

Linda Jacobs said...

: )

Blog Archive