Friday, April 27, 2012

I never do this but...

I never post pictures of myself because I am not a fan of my appearance. I have not aged well. What do you think? How do I look for a 115 year old? However, I do want to keep a pix of how I looked at the wedding not because I like how I looked but just because it would be nice to have a record of it and what I wore. I am just a typical, old, fat lady but I do love getting dressed up and I particularly love dressing others especially the young folks. How do you like that black tulle? I am in love with some tulle. I wish I could wear it everyday. I suppose I could but not sure what other people would think about me. Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks though, does it?

Wish I could wear tulle everyday!




1 comment:

Linda said...

Fat? I don't think so! You look stunning! That dress is so darn pretty and I like your up-do! Really stylish!

Blog Archive