Thursday, April 5, 2012

She Art is Contagious

Remember I said that my sister and I used to be paper doll officionados? She and I used to entertain ourselves hours upon end with this type play. Well, I turned her onto 'she art' via emails and text messaging. When she saw what I had created, she was overwhelmed and could not wait to try her hand at it. She will be visiting soon, then, I can share with her some tips and tricks. Until then, she is doing great without any assistance whatsoever. In fact, in her first trip out of the gate, she has already created "She loved to travel". Take a peek! Her skillset is far superior to mine. She will be creating some beautiful things!



1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I see talent runs in the family! This is gorgeous! I like how SheArt gets to the heart of a person.

Blog Archive