Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tulle Creations

Not so long ago, I had my first sewing experience with tulle. This is not the Duchess but I must admit, I do love this girl more...

Sassy!
When they were passing out personality in heaven, this girl was not standing behind the door. She has more than her fair share. She has mine and hers both!

This weekend, there will be a little party of a type. I may report back here next week with more pictures. There will be lots of revelry and singing. We have already been asked to submit our song lists so they will be sure to have the karaoke set up just right for us.


Remember my 'Bradley' that went off to London? This is the real 'her'. Stay tuned for further updates.

3 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

She looks beautiful in that dress! Looking forward to more pics!

Linda Jacobs said...

She looks beautiful in that dress! Looking forward to more pics!

Linda Jacobs said...

Sorry. Don't know why there are two comments! It's certainly not the wine! LOL!

Blog Archive