Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random

Today, I was stopped at a long, red light and got a picture through my windshield of this office building/condominium modern flat iron building. I really love the architecture of it. I would love to live in a building like that one although it would be more than slightly out of my price range. Still, I can appreciate it, right?


Then, last night I was going home from a class that I attend on Tuesday nights when I spontaneously decided to locate this beautiful church that I always see from high atop the highest bridge on the freeway. It really is beautiful and very old plus quite large. I have worked within two miles of it for the past 25 years but this was the first time I have driven over to see it.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Bout time! LOL!

Both are beautiful buildings!

Thanks for your kind words about my white hair! I colored it for over twenty years and was happy to see it come in nice and white just like my mom's.