Thursday, May 10, 2012

Joust!

The other day, we went to a joust. This is our knight, Sir William.



By the way, I am not much into blogging. What I mean by that is that I do not read a lot of blogs. I only travel through cyberspace to a handful of them. However, I did notice a trend recently about 'coming clean' or at least trying to divulge the 'real you' in your blog. I do not have anything to divulge. What you read here is pretty much what you get. Apparently, though there are some bloggers that feel they present their best foot forward when blogging. They might have a natural bent to present a pessimistic posture but fight through it on their blogs to fashion an optimistic point of view. This is the type of "coming clean" I am mentioning. I just put "junk" on here and I do mean "junk" as sort of a diary. It is not meant to be inspirational, informative, creative or anything else worthwhile. It just is what it is.

On to another topic. This is one of those 'this' and 'that' posts. I am a bit worried about myself. I have been watching some weird television lately. I have been watching shows about hoarders. I find these shows to be a bit like train wrecks. I CANNOT avert my eyes no matter what sort of horror they reveal! I have a tendency to maybe go a little bit overboard with the cleaning at times so I suspect that I have an inner fear of becoming a hoarder. It starts small. Like a person might become obsessed with keeping the inner cardboard rolls from the paper towels and then, it grows and grows and GROWS! Since I have seen a few of these shows, I have become ever vigilant on policing myself with tossing items in the trash. I am ruthless. If I can fit it in the garbage, it is GONE. Little Jakey won't be fitting in there anytime soon though. No siree, Bob.

I leave you with this thought...just a little something to think about. Has it ever occurred to you that you have never seen me and Charlize Theron in the same room at the same time? Huh? Think about it.

I am not sayin' but I am just sayin'. ;)


And I really hope no one that ever comes across this blog ever takes it seriously.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I like how this post is like peeking into your brain! I'm not much of a big blog reader, either. It's just too time consuming! I enjoy yours, though!