Saturday, September 4, 2010

It is Written in the Stars

I like these mysterious little numbers that I have been making lately. Rather than making this, I should be trying to catch Bella. We are going to try to build another kind of trap to use to catch her. Supposedly, this other kind has much more success. I have made three new friends since working on the feral cat project. I know (I don't even think, it is at the knowing stage) that people that care about the welfare of animals are generally very nice people. Of course, I have wonderful old friends that also care about animals. I am thinking especially of my bff, Shelly. This lady in this picture is wondering what is 'in the stars' for her. If she is lucky, very lucky, she will meet some nice friends too.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

All the cracks in the room give it a scary feeling...like her world is shattering. But, then, the stars give the impression that eveything will be okay.

Blog Archive